Friday, May 10, 2013

ChromaLust by Sugarpill

Hey gasp girls,

Do you remember loving princesses, unicorns, rainbows, and fairies, yes fairies.  Well ladies I have fallen back in love with these things! Well, kinda.  Sugarpill's Chroma Lust loose eyeshadow pigments are like magical fairy dust for your eyes!! Yes girls just call me your fairy Sparklemother because I am bringing you  sparkle and whimsy.

Sugrpill Eyelashes Overdose in Dreamy (bottom)




So let me show you the lashes or for the purpose of this post "fairy wings"!
The dreamy lashes are so gorgeous and full.  My mouth drops every time I open up the
box. The dreamy lashes have silver glitter or rhinestone chips or something sparkly
attached to them.  They are whimsical yet everyday wearable (well at least on the weekend).


Now (drum roll please) the glitz!! I purchased the first three colors apart of a Loose Eyeshadow Trio
its called Zillionare.
From left to right: Royal Sugar, Junebug, Hysteric, Goldilux


So as you can see the loose eyeshadow is really pigmented. I've already worn Goldilux and its long wearing and very ummm... noticeable. So you won't be sneaking up on anybody in these shadows. I ordered everything from beautylish.com. Each pot holds 0.21 oz so they'll probably last close to forever.  They are vegan and cruelty free and did I mention pretty :).  I can't wait to do some looks with these!! So ladies I hope this brightened your day!

Always at your Service
The Gasp Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment