Friday, May 24, 2013

Maybelline Color Vivids in Juicy Hues!!

Orange You Fabulous

I think by now you may have noticed that I am huge lip fanatic. I love bold color, even if I'm not able to pull off the look myself.  Yes honey, if I pick up a color that's a little challenging  for me I don't get discouraged. I just mix it with another color or a lip liner. No lip product goes unused on my watch.  If all else fails I settle for admiring the color on other fabulous gasp girls.  But, believe it or not orange is one of those colors that makes me pause.... so below I give it my best shot at wearing these orange and coral hues.


 Round 1

Maybelline Color Vivids Electric Orange
 Round 2
Maybelline Color Vivids Shocking Coral

For some reason they look the same in the pics.  In real life Electric orange is looks pretty much like the citrus fruit.  Shocking coral is much more pink.

Swatches

Left to Right: Maybelline Color Vivids in Electric Orange and Shocking Coral, Revlon Lip Butters in Tutti Frutti, Revlon Creme lipstick in Siren, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip balm stain in Rendezvous

Look if your still feeling timid just know that are multiple shades and ranges out there. Burnt orange, red/orange, brownish/orange so on and so on.  You can even go to Ullta and/or Sephora, or MAC and swatch yourself until your heart is content. So, there you have it ladies. Do you dare to paint your pout in orange? Well I hope so. Stay tuned for a fotd using one of these luscious colors. Please fill free to leave comments, questions, and subscribe and remember I'm......
Always At Your Service
 The GaspGirl

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gasp Girl! I recently went shopping for a flattering red lipstick and was very disappointed about the shades I saw. Its like there isn't a shade that flatters black women of varying shades....or could I be wrong about that? I know I can't seem to find a moisturizing matte that gives me that 1950's pin up look without looking like a (ahem....) floozy. I know you can help me... .PLEASE??
    Peace and love: Bonnie aka: your sister!

    ReplyDelete