Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Julep Maven!


I loooooove getting mail!!! Even mail that I'm expecting brightens my day!  Well, I've received my May Julep box and I'm excited to show you all the goodies!!  Julep is a monthly a nail polish/beauty subscription and they are just one of many mail order box companies changing the beauty game right now.  One of my favorite things about this particular subscription is when you  become a Julep Maven (fancy for subscribe) you are sent a preview of the upcoming Julep box. Once you've seen what's inside you can decide to purchase your box or skip that month without any charge!!  I love that about this program and most  importantly I love the products I receive.  


Monthly Subscription $19.99 per month


left to right polish: Gabrielle and Zelda. Lady in Red, Sweet Lorraine, Charleston


 




Gabrielle only used 1 coat for most of these. Julep describes it as a Smokey Mulberry creme.

Zelda is described to be a Pink champagne metallic 


left to right polish: Gabrielle and Zelda. Lady in Red, Sweet Lorraine, Charleston

So is Julep worth it? Well if you're a nail polish enthusiast who loves receiving extra goodies on the side, then Julep is for you. Overall I really enjoyed everything I received in my May Julep box and cant wait to see whats in store for June.  Hope this was helpful ladies!

Always at your Service

The GaspGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment