Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Finally Here!

Hello world its The Gasp Girl here to say, well.... hello!   

     I am really excited to enter this world of blogging/ beauty blogging. It's taken me a while to get up the nerve to start this blog but I'm finally here! The purpose and goal of this blog is just to have fun talking about all things makeup and beauty related. A few of the things that will be featured on this blog are reviews, face of the day (fotd), picture tutorials, and more. 
     My love affair with makeup began as a little girl playing in a relative's makeup collection. Well, over the last 20 plus years I've grown my own makeup collection and it has become so much of an obsession that I had to tell those  I know and (don't know yet :) about how much I love makeup.  Thus the birth of The (Gasp!) Girl. I know you're probably wondering what the heck that is a gasp girl.  The name is simply my reaction to makeup that awe and gasp (sound) I make when I get an email from MAC or see a new display in Ulta or CVS.  It is also the response to seeing  a woman whose face is "beat"( makeup really well done) and its the response I hope to evoke on this blog from all of you makeup lovers out there. So ladies if you feel the same way I do, then you are a fellow "gasp girl"  and I welcome you to indulge in this addiction for which I hope there is no cure. Together let's make the whole world gasp!!Now...... our first post

 The Inspiration: A feather earring.  Well it used to be an earring but I broke it. Still pretty though.



 Products Used: Milani Infinite Liquid eyeliner in Infinite, Lorac GloGetter palette (dark blue), Milanie (ILE) in Endless, NYX Jumbo pencil in slate, Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo in Mossy Green, Milani Shadow Eyez in Green Safari








 

Close Ups and.....

Just For  Fun
On the lips MACs magenta liner and Stilas lip glaze in Cherry Blossom





Hope you gasp girls enjoyed the pics. More to come soon. Always at your Service!


Sincerely,
The Gasp Girl


 







No comments:

Post a Comment