Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sundays Best FOTD!!

Hi gasp girls!!! Just thought I drop in and give you a little "face of the day" or (fotd) for short.
I needed something cute and quick for church this morning because I have a tendency to well, you know....be late. I only used two eyeshadow colors, (I normally use at least 3) blush and a nude lip, and I threw on some  mascara as I my husband drove. Yes, that's what I call team work :)!





 The products I use are pictured/listed below.


From Left to right:
Physicians Formula Taupe eyeliner I used to line bottom inner corners of my eyes
Milani  LiquifEye metallic eyeliner in Aqua bottom liner middle to outer corners of eye
Maybelline NY Blush in Coral Burst
BH Party Girl eyeshadow palette (1 color)
Black Opal Foundation stick in Nutmeg as contour and Black Opal True Color foundation in Truly Topaz
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Cat Eyes mascara in black
MAC lucky green eyeshadow
Mary Kay Lip lacquer in Chai Latte (review pending)
NYX lipliner in Toast

Close Up of Eyeshadows
Dark Green (middle) from the BH Party Girl Palette and MAC Lucky Green

  Please fill free to leave comments, questions, and subscribe and  I hope you experience a very blessed and peaceful Sunday!!


Always At your Service!

The Gasp Girl
















No comments:

Post a Comment