Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Has Sprung with Lips!

Gasp! Spring is here, I think!!?  I don't know about the climate elsewhere, but here in Indy the weather has been on again off again, and then back on! Well I don't know about the weather but I have definitely made up my mind to express my springy self with lots of bold color. Below are some gorgeous lip stains that will takes straight into the Summer months.

First up I have the new Covergirl lipperfection jumbo gloss balm (long name I know:)
From left to right; Coral Twist, Jam Twist, Watermelon Twist





 Next up we have the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. Now these aren't new to the game they're just new to me.  From Left to Right: Cherish, Rendezvous, and Lovesick



 So all together now from left to right Covergirl; Coral Twist, Jam Twist, Watermelon Twist and Revlon;
  Cherish, Rendezvous, and Lovesick





 The packaging is really cute and sleek girls. Its not bulky in any way. There's no sharpening required you just twist the bottom. The only little pet peeve I had about the Covergirl gloss balm was that once you took the plastic wrap off the name came off with it.  The colors are nice only took a few swipes to get the coverage I wanted. Remember Gasp Girls its a stain so if your looking for full on color pop and pow a stain is not for you.  I usually gravitate towards lipsticks and gloss applied with a heavier hand, but I when I want to show my softer side this is the way to go. Always at your service!

Sincerely,
The GaspGirl





















No comments:

Post a Comment