Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring has Sprung with Eyes!!



Hellooooo glamorous! ( in deep sultry voice) Lol! Anyhoo we are continuing to our search for all things springy by delving into yes you guessed it eyeshadow! What I'm really loving right now is the Lorac Glogetter Palette thats being sold exclusively at Ulta. It retails for $20 mmm hmmm I said $20. Lorac is a great brand this is a great price and if your looking to experiment with color this palette gives you that with out being over the top. So lets begin.....


First Look: The packaging is goorrrgeous!! It makes me feel rich just looking at it. If your going to be doing a lot of traveling this Spring and Summer this is easy to pack.


Second  Look: Inside looks like a Bahamian cruise postcard or something. You have the sunset, beach, and sand all in one. unfortunately they are not labeled with individual names. But I think you can guess whats what.


Last but certainly not least: Arm Swatch Candy :) I did put a little bit of Tartes creaseless primer on my arm but no base.

Overall The pigmentation is pretty good. Its buildable color so you can swipe it on for sheer coverage or pat it on if you want your look to be more bold. The consistency is soft/slightly powdery when you swipe it. Its advertised as having a combination of matte and shimmer shadows, but I honestly only  think two of the colors qualify as a matte.  Looking at the above picture the brown and the cream underneath are the most matte out of the bunch. I plan to take Lorac's Glogetter palette and Lorac Pro palette with me everywhere I go this summer. Hope you gasp girls found this to be helpful. Always at your service!

Sincerely,
The GaspGirl

1 comment: