Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"Werk It!" Wednesdays

Seeing Green!!

I'm not sure what it is, but lately when I've gone  shopping my eyes are automatically drawn to the color green.  Green shoes, green dresses, green accessories, you name it, Ive gasped over it. Emerald was deemed the 2013 Pantone color of the year and I couldn't agree with that decision more.  I'm personally in love with all shades of green from mint to lime, and right now there is no shortage of nature inspired shades to choose from.

So I know your wondering Gasp Girl how do you paint the canvas of your face to compliment all that green in your outfit.  Well I'm sure glad you asked because that is what "Werk It!" Wednesdays is all about! Its about giving you the best color options to coordinate with you clothes not match them.

For this outfit there are many color combos possible;bronze, orange, melon, and lilac (just to name a few). I chose to keep the colors rosy and sweet. Nothing on the eyes except 2-3 coats of mascara of course ;).



Easy Weekend
NYX Blush in Pinched, Forever 21, Hot Pink Matte lipstick, YSL Voluminous mascara.

Other Product Choices:
Covergirl Queen Collection lipstick in Penelope Pink
Covergirl Queen Collection jumbo gloss balm in Radiant Rose
Wet n Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink
Loreal Voluminous Fiber False Lash effect mascara (one of my favs!)



That's all for today ladies! Please fill free to leave comments, questions, and subscribe and remember I'm......
Always At Your Service
 The GaspGirl
 
 

1 comment: